Thursday 28 August 2014

the GazettE in Tokyo!

So I was surfing the internet a couple of weeks ago and GazettE decide to release dates for their FC only tour!


I looked to the bottom and realise, I AM IN JAPAN FOR THEIR TOUR. So, Ok. I am calm (not really) trying to find the damn place the last two gigs are - aka if they are in Tokyo or not. So Im looking for the gig hall, only to realise, it has not been built yet!!!! But, it is in Tokyo. 

The last time I saw Gazette, was in 2007 and I decided to book a trip to Japan last year to try and see them - and they came to Europe when I was in Japan D: Such bad luck. 

Next stage, join Heresy 


Done! Then we got up on the 18th July to apply for tickets. Me and my partner both applied. I applied for the both of us for the 2/12 gig and my partner applied for 3/12 ^___^ 

Then we had to wait until 24th August D: So long!!! I woke up on the morning the ticket lottery winners were due to get the email, and started getting ready for work. I hadn't recieved an email yet but I got up at 5am to get ready for work and that was 1pm in Tokyo. So I got ready and was almost ready to set off at 6am when.....................


sfbsdjkfhakfhlakjdsfhlkjdsafhlakjsdfhlkajsdfhlakjsdhfnlcjksdnflkeasjdopedsjfusjdfgjkvfhsd 

I AM FINALLY SEEING GAZETTE AFTER 7 YEARS OF WAITING. AND MY PARTNER GOT THE EMAIL TOO! SO WE ARE SEEING THEM TWICE *_____*



0 comments:

Post a Comment