Thursday 28 August 2014

Birthday Outing!

On 25th August, I turned 26 >o< Im closer to 30 than 20 now and I dont feel like I am growin up haha (but who needs to grow up :P Im happy as I am)

But I got to spend it with a few people and got spoilt (which I loved ^___^) I started the weekend off by seeing the new Doctor Who at the Cinema and then on the 24th I spent a shopping day with friends! And I stayed in a hotel with my partner who woke me up to say Happy Birthday o3o We then did another round of shopping and then I went to mothers for tea ^_^ my choice! We could have gone for a meal but I decided I would like a takeaway ^__^

And here are a few pictures from that event!



We ate alot of japanese in those few days! o3o



Me and my friends and my girl <3


 

We did quite a lot of shopping!!! >w< And my gets are pictured above


And here is my favourite outfit! ^^ I think Im going to take this to Japan!





And here are a few presents that I got ^_____^ 


And my mum decorated the front door of her house when I arrived. And she got me a yummy cake!!


I loved my birthday, although I've been ill after it for a few days ;___;






0 comments:

Post a Comment