Sunday 21 September 2014

Shopping for Tokyo!

I've slowly started buying new clothes/accessories for Tokyo! ^^ Im not taking too much with me because Im hoping to buy some clothes when Im there! Im already making a wish list, which I will post next because I'm quite excited about it >w<



Im in love with the Houndtooth print at the moment and also monochromes >_> so these two buys were a must! And the jumper goes well with the outfit below so I feel that this is the outfit im going to wear for Shibuya 109 - Last time I went with a bright, harajuku/BOY look and this time, I want chic and cute! ^^


What do you think? =w=



These are the extras I'll add to the above outfits! The hat on the right reminded me of a hat Ruki has, so ...naturally, since it suited me, I had to have it!


(i dont know what happened with this picture but....idk...a ghost? XD) Again houndtooth *__* i love this dress and I think I'm going to wear this for GazettE #1!


Another houndtooth buy............ XD
This scarf is reversible, tarten and hoodtooth, my two favourite patterns!!! 


And this was from the halloween section of Primark! ^^ 

So far, so good! I'll have another shopping trip next month to get some more things but at the moment, Im going alright!


0 comments:

Post a Comment